Increase availability of services offered by your network company with an effective monitoring!
Understand how to increase the availability of services offered by your network company with effective monitoring, where you can take preventative action in a pro active to avoid downtime and lower service SLAs.
Nagios is a monitoring tool used by companies of all sizes, from small businesses with one or two servers to multi-national high-priority resource availability and high density servers. Based on open source tools the course aims to train students in installing, configuring, and using Nagios, so it is more than a software in your company, Nagios will indeed be a great ally to ensure continuity of services of your company.
- Systems/Network Administrators.
- People interested in availability / high SLA.
- Free software enthusiasts.
- 6 hours
- The student must have knowledge in Linux, included in handling files using a text editor (eg vi).
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP can help.
- What can we monitor?
- Types of data collection
- Nagios resources
- Web server installation and dependencies
- Nagios installation
- Understanding the configuration files
- Running Nagios
- The Interface
- A interface tour
- User management
- Group management
- Adding hosts and services
- SSH and more…
© Nagios and Nagios logo are registered trademarks of Nagios Enterprises. All rights reserved.